Westwood One - New York, NY
- Supporting Account Executives in all aspects of the radio ad sales process including research, traffic, sales planning and marketing fulfillment
- Ensuring the smooth and accurate flow of information and follow up for Account Executive’s current and prospective clients
- Handling administrative tasks such as filing, preparing expense reports and booking travel arrangements
- Writing and proofing all contract modifications and sales proposals with Account Executive direction
The ideal candidate will be:
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with accuracy
- Proactive and resourceful, with the ability to perform independently while working well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently, with strong organizational skills
- Comfortable and productive under the pressure of client deadlines
- A good communicator, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have a passion for media, entertainment, music, sports, and news/talk radio.
- College degree
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in media company or customer service position
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference 'sales associate' in the subject line.
About Westwood One
Westwood One, the national-facing arm of Cumulus Media, offers audio products to reach listeners whenever, wherever they are. Westwood One is a trusted connection between audio companies, advertisers, and audience — with 8,200 broadcast radio stations and media partners who reach 245 million weekly listeners. The company’s portfolio features premium content with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, Westwood One Backstage, the GRAMMYs, the Country Music Awards, and the Billboard Music Awards. For more information please visit www.westwoodone.com.