Department: Sales Planning & Sales,
Location: Los Angeles
Sales Planning Responsibilities
- Approve and clear inventory requests, move requests and make goods for Account Executives
- Assist Sales in creating custom networks to efficiently meet advertiser specs as well as company inventory & budgetary objectives
- Recommend media mix and pricing as appropriate to client budget/goals based on client specs as well as advertiser history.
- Understand relevant inventory and pricing options per campaign objectives
- Generate any requested reporting analysis for sales management as needed.
- Resolve excessive inventory and oversell situations
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities
- Monitor and track performance of digital, broadcast, and on-air campaigns
- Implement strategic and integrated campaigns for advertisers/clients
- Prepare customized and timely broadcast and marketing sales presentations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of projects such as customized marketing presentations, compiling and retrieving research, using PowerPoint & Photoshop.
- Collaborate with different departments within Westwood One to gather strategic research materials for presentations and projects
- Interface regularly with Digital, Programming, and Sales departments
- Prioritize and complete projects while working in a fast paced working environment
- Proposal development and order processing, and client follow-up
- Compile post-analysis information on advertising research schedules
- Use a variety of sales management tools and software to track and provide timely updates on accounts and deals
- Create promotional recaps for advertising clients
- Pull research and marketing materials for proposals and client meetings
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales meetings
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in writing, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Coordinate planning, scheduling, and hosting high level clients
- Provide daily ad-hoc research support for Western Region Ad Sales.
- Support Account Executives in all aspect of sales process, research, traffic, sales planning and marketing fulfillment
- Administrative tasks such as filing, expenses and travel arrangements
- Position requires attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and time manage and prioritize workload
- Minimum 3+ year Media Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to multi-task, works well under pressure and enjoys working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in MS-Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of basic radio audience measurement metrics.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. A self-starter.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Able to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Assertive personality in expressing potential solutions
All interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to WWOLACareers@WestwoodOne.com.